Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Month of April Weekdays - Learn to Row
Learn-to-Row Schedule - April Weekdays
April Weekday Learn to Row (6-8:30 p.m.)
Mondays: April 8, 15, 22 and Wednesdays: April 10, 17, 24
(This session is limited to those on our existing waiting list. Please email email@example.com for permission to register for this session.)
What to Wear
- Form-fitting shorts or leggings (spandex is best) and a close-fitting top
- Loose or overly long clothing is not suitable for rowing and can cause injury if it gets caught in the equipment; if you choose to wear loose clothing to the boathouse, please layer your tighter-fitting layers underneath.
- Locker rooms are also available (please bring your own lock).
- Sneakers that you don't mind getting wet
- Layers for cool weather if appropriate
What to Bring
Rowers must complete a Novice-level course at BCR or have at least one year of rowing experience with another club or program.
Regular participation in scheduled practices is encouraged.
Monday, April 08, 2019 to Thursday, October 24, 2019
Baltimore Community Rowing
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Month Of April Weekdays - Learn To Row