Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Month of July Weekends - Learn to Row
Learn-to-Row Schedule - July Weekends
July Weekend Learn to Row, 10-11:45 a.m.
Saturdays: July 6, 13, 20, 27 and
Sundays: July 7, 14, 21, 28
What to Wear
- Form-fitting shorts or leggings (spandex is best) and a close-fitting top
- Loose or overly long clothing is not suitable for rowing and can cause injury if it gets caught in the equipment; if you choose to wear loose clothing to the boathouse, please layer your tighter-fitting layers underneath.
- Locker rooms are also available (please bring your own lock).
- Sneakers that you don't mind getting wet
- Layers for cool weather if appropriate
What to Bring
Rowers must complete a Novice-level course at BCR or have at least one year of rowing experience with another club or program.
Regular participation in scheduled practices is encouraged.
Saturday, July 6, 2019 to Sunday, July 28, 2019
Baltimore Community Rowing
3301 Waterview Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Month Of July Weekends - Learn To Row